Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Amazing Catrolical Speech

Hey Bloggers!

Guess what, today I am going to be showing you what I have been doing for my speech.

 For my speech, I tried to make it funny, here is a hint about what it is about: KITTY, that's all your hints. KITTY by the way KITTY is the best word that I could think of.

 If you want to know more about my speech then listen here. 

Here is my speech biteable and the video of me saying my speech! Look and you'll see! 


There it is I hope you enjoy, give me feedback and comment bye!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Lucy! Itś me Riley your BFF!! here kitty kitty!!
    You can see that I used Aloha and here kitty kitty!! next time go back and check your spelling. How long did it take you to make your speech?
    From your BFF Riley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.