Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

¬¬Maths Machine¬¬

                                                         Hey guys welcome back to my blog!
Today, I am showing you my maths again! If you didn't know I am doing number patterns.
Number patterns are very cool, You can do many things with it. For example you can do a pattern like this: 1134 then you repeat 1134, that is one way to put it but there is many other ways you can do it. 

___________________________________Explaing___________________________________
Why: We did this because number patterns is part of maths and maths we were doing number patterns!
How?: How we did this was very cool we had  machines that we filled in and all you had to do was + and -
When:  We did this at the starting of the week because every week we normally do a new thing every week.
That is my explaining, here is my DLO I felt great making this so if you try I hope you will too!
_____________________________DLO = Digital learning object______________________
That's one here is some more! Enjoy I hope you like the next there is an other example!
________DLO 2________

There you are, if you liked it then comment down below your thoughts! and if you can then also give me feedback so I can add more next time! Bye bloggers!
______________Seeya!______________
                                                

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucy!
    I like how you have separated each part because I know where stuff is.
    This reminds me of when I was doing number patterns.
    I really think number patterns are cool!
    Next time you could not use all the underscores or ___
    Do you like number patterns?

    -Casey-

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.