Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Reading - THE LAST STRAW

Welcome Back
       
Hey Bloggers! For reading I have been doing the last straw workbook this week!  Let me tell you what it is about. Well today I did reading with the teacher  this is my 2nd time of this type of learning. You are maybe thinking that its about straw but no its not.  It is about pranks and if they go to far they can hurt peoples feelings because it can cross the line and make people sad.              
Let me tell you some more because I don't think that's that much. The Last Straw is a great story, I will show you the rest on  my story web!!!

WHile I made this I was feeling happy because this is fun.  Have you done a story web  as well?  That's all I have to show you! If you can them give me some feedback and comment so I get more ideas. Bye bloggers!!


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lucy,

    I really like your story web. The arrows make it very easy to follow. I can clearly see that you have covered all the topic/titles like naming the characters.

    Maybe next time you could make the box with the initial title - characters - stand out more. Maybe make the box a different colour or the text in the box bigger. This will then show us quickly that you have covered all the topics and make it easier to identify the initial word.

    Keep up the great blogging.

    One way to know if a prank is in fact funn,y is to watch the face of the person you have pranked. If they aren't smiling then its not funny, and an apology is in order. If they are smiling and laughing along with you, then well done, the prank was successful.

    Bye for now
    Erica

    I can see you have followed the instructions well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.