Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

My Maths Fraction Understanding

Hey Welcome Back
Hey Bloggers! Welcome back to my blog Today I am showing you my maths fractions. Math fractions are fun my favourite is the number line one. How about you? Do you know what a math fraction is well if yo don't then you might wanna know what it is. 
I will show you the example of a fraction here, what we were told to do was to solve this.
Wanna know how then here you go there is a photo this is the easiest and the hardest fractions that i've done. We had to put the fractions where they would be on the numberline.

Easiest:

Hardest:


There is it! If you like this blog post then give me feedback and if you comment then do please \1     to reply to my questions!
Bye Bloggers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.